In the poker radio world the G.O.A.T. is pretty easy to tell ~ but unlike LL these two really Rock The Bells.
Hee-haw raise reraise all-in donkey shove ~ I'm a butcher, but when the double-wide is rockin my wife screams they’re a cut above. <--- TOO SICK!
The accent talkin loons from the north are who I’m rhymin aboot it’s true ~ not even name dropping cuz y’already know who.
They don’t try to act cool or talk much jive, nor have to cuss it ~ at the tables they just send ya back home felted, broke and disgusted.
You might think my words are a load of cow bull, but I’m not just chewin hay ~ the two hosers from the ‘Couv faithfully got my BLUFF vote, eh.
View the 2+2 Pokercast Xtranormal video
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment