Friday, December 19, 2008

THE COOLER

I don't know how to fold say the wannabe pros ~ at least that's what I'm told, but who really knows? I limp and call huge pushes that will mess up your day ~ I just shrug my shoulders when the river spikes my eight trey. You may not like it, but at least I'm not nitty ~ leave that to the newbies and rich old bittys. My "losing" play felts you often and that makes you sick ~ Please don't stop berating me, my skull's not even numb cuz my skin's really thick. I'm like Jason on Friday the 13th, just deal with it and play ~ I'm always at your table, you can run but you can't get away. Your play is over my head and you're a hot-shot bluffin' fooler ~ but at this table you can't beat me, DYKWTFIA? That's right, I'm the cooler.

View The Cooler Xtranormal video

No comments:

Post a Comment